Bang Off on Some Old Chicks

Watch best friends of 23 years, Ashley & Melissa, as they bung shit up on a daily. You'll laugh, you'll cry (from laughing)....but mostly, you'll just laugh. It's the feel-good blog of the year. Rated "fuckin awesome" by all of their followers (which would be just the two of them so far...), this blog is guaranteed to take bang off to a whole new level!

web hit counter code

Provided by website-hit-counters.com .


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WTF Wednesday: Well, Hell's Bells...

Welcome to The Bung Blog's newest edition of WTF Wednesday.
This is an honest-to-goodness WTF. Let's even slow it down a bit: W. T. F.
Here's to making your mommy and daddy proud on national television...

This little gem comes to us from bangedup.com:



And a quick note to bangedup.com:
I could very well LOVE your site, except that I have to enter my credit card information in order to view it for "age verification purposes". Sure wish I could just say, "yeah, I'm 18" and get in. And don't I WISH I was only 18 again...

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAH oooooooooooooomgg...that's a lil embarassing....I'll bet the camera man had a fun time with that one...probably purposefully got it from that angle hahahah

    ReplyDelete