Bang Off on Some Old Chicks

Watch best friends of 23 years, Ashley & Melissa, as they bung shit up on a daily. You'll laugh, you'll cry (from laughing)....but mostly, you'll just laugh. It's the feel-good blog of the year. Rated "fuckin awesome" by all of their followers (which would be just the two of them so far...), this blog is guaranteed to take bang off to a whole new level!

web hit counter code

Provided by website-hit-counters.com .


Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thugged Out Thursday



Look, I'm an almost middle-aged white chick from the Midwest - please believe that I am NOT the authority on living the thug life. I mean, I don't get how letting your ass hang out of your community-sized pants is considered thuggish, while assless leather chaps are considered gay. To my knowledge, I have never had a "beef" with anyone unless I was sharing a Hardee's Thickburger with them. And what's with the East Coast-West Coast rap war thingie... Listen, you both have beaches and I'm stuck in the middle with a muddy lake. Go sit in your respective corners of the country and shut the fuck up.


I do, however, love me some old-school rap.





I have worn a dew rag while committing a drive-by with a
SuperSoaker 2000 in a 1920's era Chevy Cavalier.





And I did rock a sweet metal grill pretty much all through high school.





Face it - Regardless of what hood you grew up in,

jus' about ERR-body wants ta be THUGGED OUT.

This week's case in point:

Gollum, from Lord of the Rings.

He be rockin' dat ice, my precious bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment