Bang Off on Some Old Chicks

Watch best friends of 23 years, Ashley & Melissa, as they bung shit up on a daily. You'll laugh, you'll cry (from laughing)....but mostly, you'll just laugh. It's the feel-good blog of the year. Rated "fuckin awesome" by all of their followers (which would be just the two of them so far...), this blog is guaranteed to take bang off to a whole new level!

web hit counter code

Provided by website-hit-counters.com .


Friday, February 27, 2009

Featured Follower Friday!

Welcome to Featured Follower Friday!!!

What IS Featured Follower Friday, you may be asking. Well, it the day that we like to take some time out to salute one of our FAVORITE followers of The Bung Blog! And today, in our very first segment of Featured Follower Friday, we would like to give a HUUUUGE shout out to our girl

Jess!!!!



Jess was one of our first followers of The Bung Blog and THE first person to leave a comment on our blog (other than us, of course). We appreciate Jess's wet & sloppy 7th & her continued support of BUNG. We think Jess is pretty efin cool, so we invite you all to get to know Jess. Sooooo, here's the 411 on Jess to help you get started:


Jess hails from Midlothia, VA where she has lived since she was 5. She currently resides in Harrisonburg where she is attends school at JMU. Jess plans to graduate next year and hopefully begin a career in photography. You view some of her photography at her blog: AllThingsCreative .


Jessica likes The Bung Blog because: "It's so original!! It's my sense of humor, and it makes me laugh every day. Who wouldn't want to have their day brightened on a regular basis?! haha. I just love the creativity and originality. It's not some blog dedicated to ranting about your life."


We took a few moments to ask Jess some PROBING questions. Here are her answers:


1) Underwear - in the crack, covering the crack, or commando? All three are nice, but since I work out a lot I'd have to say covering. But you've gotta have 'dem thongs read for those white pants!


2) Heels or flats? Flats, I'm 5'9" so when I wear heels I'm at 6 feet tall. I have a lot of short friends, so this doesn't go over well. I do wear heels occasionally though, to look nice. :)


3) If one syncronized swimmer drowns, do they all have to drown? Hahaha no, they don't all have to drown.

4) What are you most afraid of? I'm afraid of not finding work next year when I graduate!!!


5) What's your most humiliating moment? O boy...my most humiliating moment...luckily I haven't had anything too bad happen...but probably during a moment of "never have I ever" in a game of Kings where a very intimate personal question was asked as far a sexual positions go...and I had to put my finger down and everyone noticed!! hahaha

6) Name one thing you worry about running out of? I fear running out of batteries for my camera when I'm shooting something really important. Haha.


7) What famous person do you think you resemble? I've been told I look like Helen Hunt and Phoebe from FRIENDS. Oh, and the blonde girl from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. And on more than once occasion, I've gotten Anna Kournikova, thank you very much!!


8) What song do you hate the most? Oh lord, any song that's been played 2654325654345 times on the radio!! For example: Rihanna's "Umbrella," Hoobastank's "The Reason," (those two specifically because over two summers I worked at places where we HAD to listen to the radio so it drove me crazy).


9) What are your super powers? If I go to have super powers, I'd want to be able to fly.


10) What's the last furry thing you touched? Hmm, my pet chihuahuas, Max and Mitzie.


11) What's your nickname? Jess/Jessy/JD/J40D (that one's from my dad, mixing my initials with my camer's "initials," my Canon 40D).


12) Weird habits? Um, I pick at the skin around my nails...it's a horrible subconscious habit I have that I inherited from my mom...I do it a lot when I'm stressed or during a scary movie. It sucks.


13) If you could hook up with one celeb, who would it be? Hmm, either David Beckham or...yeah, probably David Beckham.


14) How many times do you pee a day? Haha depends on the amount of water I drink! Maybe 5 times, more or less?


15) If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Probably pizza. God that stuff's good! And there's so many different kinds!


16) Who is hte coolest person you know and why? The coolest person I know is my dad. He is always there to support me, comfort me, say things that make me happy. :)

17) Have you ever laughed so hard you peed your pants? Almost!! I've laughed so hard I've cried on multiple occasions! I also (weird) tend to cough a lot after a really hard laugh.

18) What would be your "stage name" ? Either J Shea, or Shea (my middle name).

19) What are your sweet moves? Haha my sweet moves...on the soccer field or off? Haha

20) Wild card - tell us something we haven't asked! I like things most people don't, and don't like thingss most people do. For example, I LOVE black licorice jelly beans, but hate watermelon and jell-o.

There you have it, folks - the 411 on our girl Jess! A huge bungalicious thanks to Jess for being one of our favorite fan-bunging-tastic followers! And don't forget to check her out at AllThingsCreative!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Jess! I bet you have moves on the soccer field... :)

    ReplyDelete