Bang Off on Some Old Chicks

Watch best friends of 23 years, Ashley & Melissa, as they bung shit up on a daily. You'll laugh, you'll cry (from laughing)....but mostly, you'll just laugh. It's the feel-good blog of the year. Rated "fuckin awesome" by all of their followers (which would be just the two of them so far...), this blog is guaranteed to take bang off to a whole new level!

web hit counter code

Provided by website-hit-counters.com .


Sunday, February 1, 2009

Words That Make Us Laugh

Being that we are soooo (im)mature, here is a selection of words for you that will pretty much make us giggle at any given time, regardless of their context:

crack
pole
wood
bone
bung
poop
log
Heh heh, you said "log." Sometimes you just have to be inside our heads to truly get it. Oh, and that reminds me:
head
We will continue to add to this list as time goes on. Feel free to share words that make you laugh. :)

1 comment:

  1. haha I always thought "fork" was a weird word. And "pickle."

    and no, haha I don't live in Key West, I wish!! I just took a bunch of pictures on my cruise there in high school and then drew the pictures with pastels (including the one of Duval St. and that one, the picture at the very top of my page with the sunglasses is a Key West sunset too).
    Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete